Boys Varsity Basketball
The day that many of us have looked forward to for a long time is just around the corner! For many, this will be the opportunity to showcase the hours of work and sweat on the court and in the weight room to improve our skills, speed, and strength in the off-season. We wish all of our players the best these next few days as the coaches work to assemble the teams that will best represent Dow High on the court this season. Below are a few important details ...
- Tryouts will take place November 18-20 (Monday-Wednesday) from 5:30-8:30 each day. Meet in the Gold Gym. Teams will be selected by the end of practice on the 20th.
- Players will try out for their grade appropriate team unless asked by coaches to practice with a different team. (9th - Freshman, 10th - JV, 11th/12th - Varsity)
- Physicals are required in order to participate in tryouts, so please make sure yours is done if you haven't played a fall sport. Forms can be found on the Charger Athletics website. Links and Files
- Players must have their "green card" from the office in order to try out.
- Parents, if your son makes the team, please join us at our parent meeting on Thursday, November 21st at 5:45pm in the Media Center.
- Please email Coach Dickerson at DickersonMD@midlandps.org if you have more questions.